Friday, 1 January 2010
Happy New Year !
On behalf of the Stockwell Labour team, we hope you had a pleasant and relaxing Christmas and wish you a prosperous and healthy new year.
Personally, my new year's resolution is to keep our blog a bit more up to date. The updates have slipped a bit because it has been a very busy time. In the last month we have:
- knocked on almost every door in Stockwell to talk to residents about what issues concern them
- sent out 2,000 Christmas cards
- started delivering 2010 calendars to every household with useful contact numbers for local services
- held meetings with community activists and attended other community meetings
- held a weekly surgery for local residents to discuss their problems in person
If we haven't had a chance to speak to you yet, you can contact us here.
All the best for 2010