A new market opens next weekend (Saturday 17th September 2011, 10am – 4pm) at The Cavendish Arms on Hartington Road SW8 2HJ. The market will then be open the 2nd Saturday of the month.
Some of the highlights so far are: -
· Di Lieto Bakery (ex South Lambeth Road) are returning to the area to trade from the market
· Mimosa Delicatessen (from the October market)
· Wildflowers plants and cut flowers
· Blueberry Hill Cakes
There will also be hot food in the form of savoury and sweet freshly made crepes, a Mediterranean BBQ and fresh Chorizo rolls, so you can come and have brunch, lunch or afternoon tea. The bar in the Cavendish is open from 11am.
Inside you will find: -
· Fein & Cooper Homewares (as seen in Liberties) selling homewares from vintage fabrics and vintage inspired lace curtains
· Moseley Giftware
· Retro and Designer Second-hand Clothing
· Upcycled furniture
· Hand printed bags, aprons and lavender bags
The majority of traders are local from Stockwell, Vauxhall and South Lambeth, so the market has a real community feel. Trade local and support your local community.
You can keep up to date with the market and the traders who will be there by following them on Facebook or Twitter, or visiting http://www.southlambethmarket.com/
Congratulations to Ian Beever and the rest of the market team on this great initiative!