Over the past four years, your Labour councillors have been working hard, not just at election time. Here’s a summary of what they’ve achieved since the last election in 2010.
1. Frozen your council tax every year – helping residents with their bills after the Lib Dems put it up by 40%.
2. Brought the Barclay Bike hire scheme to Stockwell, organising a petition of City Hall, with joint funding provided by Labour Lambeth.
3. Restored the Stockwell war memorial to mark the centenary of the First World War, working with local residents and community groups.
4. Started work on a new public square outside Stockwell tube which will be finished in the summer.
5. Created new green spaces to improve our neighbourhood in Tradescant Road and in Crimsworth Road.
6. Regenerated the Hemans Estate with new kitchens, bathrooms and windows for residents.
7. Brought in secure bike storage across Stockwell.
8. Opened a new community centre for Portuguese speaking residents.
9. Worked with the community to introduce traffic calming measures in places like Albert Square and Aldebert Terrace.
10. Fought to protect and keep open the Tate South Lambeth library, while other libraries closed across London.
But they can only continue their work if you use all 3 votes for Labour on Thursday. Don't delay, vote Labour today.