The Lib Dems don't like to be reminded of their record, and it's no wonder why:
- They lost £3million in housing fraud
- They refused to fund a registration drive for black voters
- They left 500 children without a school place in Lambeth
But even more worrying are their plans contained in their latest manifesto. They want to:- suspend the £450m Lambeth Housing Standard investment programme which is providing new kitchens, bathrooms and windows for residents in Stockwell.
- spend a measly £200,000 from government for repairing roads rather than the £50m that Labour has invested since 2010.
- waste £3.3m on a PCSO contract, which Labour has managed to negotiate for free.